The Video Game Trophy Room: Episode 88 - Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge Special Edition

PC: Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge Special Edition

Finally it's here! I have waited for this release for quite some time, and as soon as I could get my hands on it I jumped at the chance. Probably my favourite out of the entire Monkey Island series it's such a fun game. Didn't take me long to beat it, about 2 hours or so, but only because I must have beat this game 100 times as a kid.

Just like the remake of the original game, MI2 really did a great job updating the graphics and sound. If you love Monkey Island you can't pass up this remake. Absolutely great.

posted by themoogle at

1 Comments:

Blogger Katonic said...

I definitely need to try this.

October 26, 2011 at 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home
Archives