The Video Game Trophy Room: Episode 89 - Dragon Age: Origins


PC: Dragon Age: Origins

Finally I upload this! It took me about 7 play-through's but I finally managed to unlock all the achievements and finish this game off! Probably my favourite RPG to date, or at least tied up with Mass Effect 2.

Here is my rogue at the closing ceremony. I played as every class and every race but my Rogue human noble was my favourite. He did so much damage it was ridiculous. This time it took me about 40 hours to beat the game, I did every sidequest so I could finally unlock the traveler achievement. If you haven't played this game and like Bioware RPGs, or just RPGs in general, check this out. Can't wait for DA2!

posted by themoogle at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home
Archives