The Video Game Trophy Room: Episode 80 - Mass Effect


PC: Mass Effect

I have done a great injustice by taking so long to add this game into the trophy room. If BioWare has proven anything in the last decade it is that it consistently produces the best Role Playing Games in the genre, western and Japanese included.

The story telling is typical of BioWare, grade A stuff. Not to mention the fact that it looked beautiful. Excellent use of ambient music and sound as well which really draw you into the experience. I can't recommend this game enough. I have yet to play the sequel but rest assured it is coming soon. I have heard that it's a great improvement over Mass Effect and that is saying a lot. Play. This. Game.

I know that it's been a while since I updated but I was tied down with school for the last little while. Now that the semester is drawing to a close I will have a lot more free time to devote to updating the trophy room. Also, the trophy room recently celebrated it's first year as I uploaded the first game on April 9th of 2009. It's come a long way since then, but I still have a lot left in me. Game on!

posted by themoogle at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home
Archives