The Video Game Trophy Room: Episode 78 - Kirby's Avalanche


SNES: Kirby's Avalanche

Ah a classic game from my youth. I can't remember when I ended up with this game, (or where it disappeared to for that matter) but I remember playing the hell out of it for a couple of months and then never touching it again.

It's pretty short, so I can see why I lost interest pretty fast, but as a puzzle game vs. a friend it was a lot of fun. I played it on Hardest mode (after beating it on Hard mode and noticing there is a hardest mode...) And I have to say I spanked them. I never lost a match, and only really came close against Broom Hatter, everyone else I beat in under a minute X_X. I guess I was on top of my game. But either way, first game of March goes into the Trophy Room.

posted by themoogle at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home
Archives