The Video Game Trophy Room: Episode 68 - Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark

PC: Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark

With this the Neverwinter Nights trilogy comes to a close. Given how closely tied Shadows of Undrentide and Hordes of the Underdark are, I felt it appropriate to play through as Cyrus once more. My game crashed three times trying to get this ending to load, and when it finally worked properly it was the one time I roll a 1 on my persuade check with Aribeth >.> All that hard work ruined by a crappy dice roll. Such is life.

I played through as a Fighter/WM/Bard and I believe I finished at around level 23 or 24, maybe 25. I never leveled up for the final battle as I ended up having ... well needless to say I knew their would be no battle. Either way, I'm sad this is over. This game brought back many memories of times long past. Thank you Bioware for making such a great game.

posted by themoogle at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home
Archives