The Video Game Trophy Room: Episode 67 - Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide

PC: Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide

Finally finished this campaign today! I am pretty proud of myself, as this was the first time I have ever beat it. Around the time this came out I was pretty into a NWN Persistent World called Dragon Coast, and I never bothered to finish it. I am glad I did, or else I'd have never even understood what a "Shadow of Undrentide" was. Compared to the first campaign this was a lot shorter, but I found it to be a lot harder. I managed beat it with Xanos as my companion, not that idiot Deekin. Was glad I did, he really saved my life in the room before the last boss. I couldn't do anything to the enemies >.<;

I played it through as my pirate hero, Cyrus Rackham. Different build this time. Rogue/Shadow Dancer. I think I prefer his Bard/Fighter/WM build better. When I tackle Hordes of the Underdark I will build him that way I believe.

Overall I enjoyed this campaign, it's a shame it took me so long to appreciate it.


posted by themoogle at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home
Archives