The Video Game Trophy Room: Episode 64 - Vectorman

Genesis: Vectorman

This one here is for Mandie who told me I should play this game. I don't have much experience with the Genesis/Mega Drive. I never owned a Sega system as a kid as I was more of a Nintendo guy. The only time I got a chance to play on a Genesis was at other friends houses who had the system. One of them luckily happened to have this game.

Probably one of the better games on the Genesis I think, bearing in mind my exposure to the system is limited, but I say that having the knowledge of hundreds of NES/SNES platformers behind me and I think this game could definitely compete head to head with a lot of them.

It's not a hard game, or a long game, I think I beat it in about 30-40 minutes but it was a lot of fun. The only thing that pissed me off were in the last few levels those damn Beedle enemies. Things are assholes! I almost ran out of time because they kept respawning. Either way I'd recommend this one.

posted by themoogle at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home
Archives