The Video Game Trophy Room: Episode 57 - Castlevania


NES: Castlevania
It's Castlevania on NES, what more can I say! As some people may know AVGN is taking us back to the past this month with his Castlevania series review, and because it's so close to Halloween I figured hey, why not join the fun?

The game defines platformer. I've done quite a few Konami games (33, 34, 36, 37) in the trophy room, one of them being a Castlevania game, and so far and with good reason, they make awesome video games! This game is no exception! Nothing like plowing through Zombies, Mummies, Hunchbacks, and all sorts of other demons before kicking the shit out of Dracula himself. Took me a few hours to beat, mostly because I didn't go right through and left it on pause. Playing time was a probably an hour or so. End of the day I finished with a respectable high-score as well: 179400.

Now onto ... CASTLEVANIA II... what a horrible night to have a curse...

posted by themoogle at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home
Archives