The Video Game Trophy Room: Episode 52 - Battletoads & Double Dragon: The Ultimate Team


SNES:
Battletoads & Double Dragon: The Ultimate Team
Now this is what I am talking about! Old school beat 'em up action - with none of the headache the first Battletoads cause! (The first Double Dragon was good though).

A nice quick game, As it says in the picture it took me just under an hour to complete it. It wasn't too hard, if you can dash well (double tap in any direction) and kick. Your recipe for success.

The Dark Queen in this game was a lot easier... as was the whole game. I didn't get hit vs. a lot of these bosses, but I don't know if that's because the game is too easy, or because I have played it so many times. Either way, awesome.

posted by themoogle at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home
Archives